Sunday, March 30, 2014

IT IS THE FUTURE YOU SEE.

(note: I am updating the site today, but I wasn't able to import my old posts, so I have to repost them. This was originally posted on March 14th, 2014)

Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with events.  After many technical difficulties, I FINALLY recorded and episode with ZERO technical problems!   Plus, I finally figured how to set up an RSS feed for the show.  And, I have submitted The Expanded Fandomverse podcast to iTunes.  Just waiting for approval now.

I just wanted to share that good news and to say that you should check back tomorrow night, when I plan on having Episode Two posted.  It’s a conversation with Jason Collier, a man who literally holds the title of “The Ultimate Star Wars Fan”!   I also have been able to save most of my earlier talk with Joe Curcio, a vintage Kenner collector.  So, fingers crossed, I will have that up and running shortly as well.

Difficult to see. Always in motion is the future.  But, I do expect things to be picking up around here shortly!  Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment