Sunday, March 30, 2014

THIS IS WHERE THE FUN BEGINS...

(note: I am updating the site today, but I wasn't able to import my old posts, so I have to repost them. This was originally posted on February 23rd, 2014)

Thanks for stopping by The Expanded Fandomverse.  This is the podcast about you, the Star Wars fan.  But, it is also the podcast I can't do without you, the Star Wars fan.

As I've stated elsewhere, I believe that everyone has a story to tell.  My goal with The Expanded Fandomverse podcast is to sit down and talk with you, the average fan, and to hear your story of Star Wars fandom.  I want to learn how you came to be a Star Wars fan, what you do today to express your love of Star Wars, and where you think The Force will take you in the future.

So, this brings me to my first hurdle...  I need to find people to talk too!  So, starting today, I'm putting out the call!


  • IF you are passionate about Star Wars...
  • IF you are skilled in the art of conversation...
  • IF you have some aspect of Star Wars fandom that you would like to share with the world, such as a web page, or SW themed art, or costuming, gaming skills, collecting, ect...
  • IF you have a free hour of time and connect to me via Skype...
  • IF you are willing to spread the word about The Expanded Fandomverse podcast to your fellow Star Wars aficionados...
  • THEN, please, send me an email!  TheExpandedFandomverse@gmail.com .  


Drop me a line with a few sentences about yourself and your love of Star Wars.  Let me know what days and times are generally best for you.  I promise to respond to every email, and it is my goal to get everyone on the show at some point, I just cant promise I will get everyone on right away.

I look forward to talking to you in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment