Sunday, March 30, 2014

YOU HAVE YOUR MOMENTS. NOT MANY OF THEM, BUT YOU DO HAVE THEM.

(note: I am updating the site today, but I wasn't able to import my old posts, so I have to repost them. This was originally posted on February 26th, 2014)

I have lots of free moments on my calendar.  In fact, I have just posted a public calendar, so you can see when I am free.  If you see a free moment that works for you, let me know, and I will schedule you in as a guest on The Expanded Fandomverse podcast! Here is the calendar link.  I think it's easier to read when you have it in weekly mode. All times are US Eastern.  - https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=theexpandedfandomverse%40gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York  

The calendar only stretches into the next few weeks, but I will be updating it shortly.  If you don't see anything that works for you now, please check again in the near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment