Sunday, March 30, 2014

STAY ON TARGET. ALMOST THERE...

(note: I am updating the site today, but I wasn't able to import my old posts, so I have to repost them. This was originally posted on March 3rd, 2014)

OKay, I have finally, and completely, overcome my technical issues!  Three cheers for me!

However, I was not able to save the first episode I recorded.  The sound quality is just a mess! My guest, Dan White, was so great, that I have asked him to re-record the episode with me.  He kindly agreed to do so.  Right now, we are just trying to work out a time that will work for both of us.  Fingers crossed it will be soon.

I have my second episode, with my guest Joe Curcio, done and ready to be posted.  But, it's my second episode.  So it has to wait.

"So what?  Call it your first episode an put it out there.  Come on, we wanna hear it!" you say.  Well...  You're right, I could do that, but...  My love of continuity, plus a touch of OCD, wont allow me to do that.  In my head, the second episode has to remain the second episode.  

(Yes, you could argue that the rerecorded first episode is really the third episode, but...  My brain is okay with that.)

Anyway, the whole point of this post is to let you know that The Expanded Fandomverse podcast is on target, and coming along along nicely behind the scenes.  It's moving along slowly, but it is move along!


Thanks for your patience!  Keep checking back for more updates!



No comments:

Post a Comment